GBA Bay Zone
Gaoxin S. Street, Nanshan district, Shenzhen
GBA Bay Zone
GBA Bay Zone is Shenzhen’s only service pilot for young adults community development. It provides policy advice, self-service corporate financial services, employment and entrepreneurship resource links, and free office space as entrepreneurial incubators for young talents in the Bay Area. We organize trainings, business association forums, and Hong Kong/Macao young entrepreneur networking activities to help companies and young talents integrate into the Bay Area and settle in Shenzhen.
- Intelligent manufacturing
- Internet technology
- Big data
- Metro Line 2 and Line 9
- 10 minutes to Shenzhen Bay Port
- 1 hour to Shenzhen North Railway Station
- 50 minutes to Shenzhen Bao'an Airport
Talent Park, Shenzhen Bay Park, Dasha River Ecological Corridor, Shenzhen Bay Stadium, etc.
- Free office space for 6 months
- Free access to reception area, live broadcast room, leisure area and other facilities are complete
- Service guidance desk to provide inquiries and business handling of Bay Area policies, employment and entrepreneurship, and living guidance
- Cooperate with 10 banks and more than 30 investment and financing institutions and create a “financial supermarket” to provide enterprises with precise financial policies and intellectual property services
- Professional policy analysts provide consulting and services on talent policies and inclusive policies for entrepreneurship in the Greater Bay Area.
- Discover project needs in depth, provide professional advice, and help entrepreneurs connect with investment institutions
- Organize tours for entrepreneurs to visit industrial parks, and recommend where to get further support after the expiration of the term with us.
- Provide recruitment / promotion / supply chain upstream and downstream linking services for the settled team
This is a project focusing on the research and development of intelligent robots, the team worked on “service robot + big data” path to achieve a closed loop and build an AI cloud algorithm + robot ecology. The founder, Yuanjun Yang, graduated with a master’s degree in software engineering from Fudan University. He has participated in the military robot project group of the Ministry of Public Security and is an expert in the field of security and intelligent robots.
This is a project focusing on the research and development of virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and mixed reality (MR). The team currently has a number of content development and hardware research and development products. The team is committed to build a virtual reality industry ecological platform through mature content ecology, hardware technology and numerous industry resources. it provides solutions for all links of the industry ecological chain.
This is a project focusing on the talent big data platform, through big data analysis, obtain talent-related information, solve the employment problem of graduates, and help companies find suitable talents.